These bags are perfect for those moms who like to brag about their kids' supposed artistic inclinations when, most of the time, it is just plain (and very normal) doodle. Scribble Couture will allow those mothers to show off their spawn's scribble on their bags by having the doodle stitched onto leather, canvas or silk bags. Prices start at $119.
Implications - Most people are fine with pre-drawn, imprinted graphics on their bags; however, there are those who'd rather customize them just to add their own personality and twist to the items they wear. Instead of spending money and time to create graphics, perhaps businesses should make empty canvas products so that people have the option of designing their own products, allowing them to personalize their works into one-of-a-kind pieces.
1. Customizable Fashion - Creating apparel and accessories with blank canvases for consumers to personalize with their own designs or artwork.
2. Personalized Accessories - Offering accessories that can be customized by the customer with their own preferences or unique touches.
3. Kid-inspired Design - Incorporating children's artwork or doodles into fashion products as a way for parents to showcase their kids' creativity.
1. Fashion & Accessories - Allowing for consumers to have more creative control over the design of their clothing and accessories.
2. Arts & Crafts - Providing materials and resources for consumers to create their own designs and incorporate unique touches into their creative works.
3. Promotional Products - Creating products with blank canvases or customizable areas that companies can use for promotional giveaways that showcase their brand and customers' creativity.