This year's Social Enterprise UK Awards are going to be judged by Anna Smee, director of Ventures at The Young Foundation. Based in Bethnal Green, London, this charity organization works with a range of different populations and in various industries.
"We use the tools of social research, disruptive social innovation, venturing, strategic design and movement building," the Young Foundation writes on its website about its approach. "Above all, we listen to people, putting what they think, feel and believe, their aspirations, their experiences and their lives at the heart of everything we do."
Good luck to everyone at the 2014 Social Enterprise UK Awards! We look forward to seeing all of the new and old ideas looking to change the world.
The Young Foundation website
Young Foundation on Twitter
Anna Smee on Twitter
Young Foundation on Facebook
The Young Foundation is Determined to Create Equal Societies
1. Disruptive Social Innovation - The Young Foundation is using disruptive social innovation as a tool for achieving equal societies.
2. Movement Building - The Young Foundation is championing the idea of Movement Building to effect social change.
3. Strategic Design - Strategic design is a key tool in The Young Foundation's approach to achieving equal societies.
1. Charity - The Young Foundation's approach to using disruptive innovation and social research can be adapted by other charity organizations.
2. Social Enterprise - The Young Foundation's approach can be applied to social enterprises operating in various fields.
3. Venture Capital - The Young Foundation's approach to venturing can be adapted by venture capitalists investing in social change initiatives.