The you&me Hat-itecture project is entirely inspired by London's architecture. The design company called on fashion gurus, actors and jewelry company owners to produce head pieces that mimic the city's skyline.
Hat-itecture will be featured in a street exhibition. Participants include Austin+Mergold who took to the classic bowler hat. Their addition of cardboard created a visor, keeping one's eyes protected from the sun much like England's renowned structures. This is fitting with many of the other headgear concepts which are for the most part elongated, twisted and excessive in size, reflecting many of the elements that one would take note of at Westminster Abbey and Big Ben or at the cultural centers of the Tate Museums.
The you&me Hat-itecture Project is Building-Themed
1. Architecture-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion designers to take inspiration from architectural designs to create unique and innovative clothing items.
2. Street Exhibitions - Event organizers can consider organizing street exhibitions that showcase unique headgear designs.
3. Elongated Headwear - There is a trend towards headgear designs that are elongated and exaggerated in size.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can take inspiration from architecture to create unique designs that are sure to stand out in the market.
2. Event Planning Industry - Event organizers can consider adding unique street exhibitions to their portfolio.
3. Art and Design Industry - Art and design enthusiasts can explore and showcase new and unique ways to combine architecture and fashion.