Although yogurt tubes have been enjoyed by kids for many years, Kite Hill is diversifying the options available with its all-new Artisan Almond Milk Yogurt, which is packaged in squeezable tubes.
Alongside its collection of almond milk yogurts that are sold in pots, the nut-based yogurts are launching in Wild Berry and Strawberry Banana flavors, both of which are free from dairy, soy and gluten. The portable yogurt tubes provide a great source of protein, as well as live active cultures for the upkeep of good health.
Across the food and beverage industry, dairy substitutes are challenging yogurt, milk and other products by offering alternatives to the products in formats that many consumers have already come to know and love.
Kite Hill's Artisan Almond Milk Yogurt Comes in Squeezable Packaging
1. Almond-based Yogurt Tubes - Kite Hill's squeezable packaging provides a new spin on a classic dairy substitute product, catering perfectly to the busy, health-conscious, and on-the-go modern consumer.
2. Dairy-free Yogurt Alternatives - Dairy-Free Yogurt is quickly becoming a major product category in the food and beverage industry that many consumers are embracing.
3. Portable, Squeezable Packaging - Portable, squeezable packaging is a disruptive innovation opportunity for products in the yogurt and dairy alternative categories.
1. Dairy Substitutes - A growing industry of dairy substitutes has emerged in response to health, environmental, and taste based consumer preferences.
2. Health Foods - As consumers continue to value health and wellness, products with high protein, low sugar, and free from common allergens are on the rise.
3. On-the-go Snacks and Meal Replacements - Portable, nutrient-packed snack options and meal replacements are becoming increasingly popular due to the convenience of busy lifestyles.