Entitled 'Tara', the Yingzhi Luo - Chi Chi Spring/Summer 2014 collection is inspired by the designer's recent visit to Tibet. Drawing inspiration from Tibet's spirit and colorful essence, Yingzhi Luo has created a range of stunning womenswear pieces that are a modern update of traditional and nomadic fashions.
Layered fabrics, textured wools and hanging fringe details stand out in this collection of dresses, vests and tunics that epitomize the true meaning of eccentric elegance.
Inspired by the braided hair and ethnic garb of Tibet, the designer creates intricately draped pieces that showcase a great amount of detailing. Yingzhi Luo is based in London, United Kingdom and is a graduate of the London College Of Fashion where she learned to perfect her construction skills.
The Tara Collection by Yingzhi Luo - Chi Chi is Colorfully Vibrant
1. Contemporary Tribalism Fashion - The fusion of modern and traditional elements in fashion that creates a unique and culturally inspired look.
2. Nomadic Chic Style - Fashion that is inspired by the free spirit and practicality of nomads, characterized by layering, comfortable fabric, and functional details.
3. Cultural Exploration Designs - Fashion that is inspired by the designer's travel and exploration of different cultures, creating unique and authentic designs.
1. Fashion Industry - Innovative designers can take inspiration from different cultures to create unique and authentic offerings for customers who value cultural expression.
2. Travel and Tourism Industry - Travel companies can offer cultural immersion experiences where tourists can learn about and appreciate different cultures while trying on tribal fashion.
3. Online Retail Industry - E-commerce companies can cater to customers who seek unique and culturally-inspired fashion by offering a curated selection of contemporary tribal pieces that are not easily found in brick-and-mortar stores.