Dover Street Market London taps Salomon to work together on a new collection of Salomon XT-6 ADV sneakers for the season. There are two new colorways that drop, and it is full of technical details that are true to the silhouette -- there is the black and black iteration and the silver and black iteration.
The shoes are full of proprietary technology that is made for the terrains of any trail and running through the mountains. Some of these technical details include the Agile Chassis System, the Mud Contragip, SensiFit, the Molded OrthoLite sock lining, Quicklace systems, and much more. The black iteration boasts a slightly avant-garde design language and the silver delivers an industrial aesthetic.
Image Credit: Dover Street Market London
Salomon Adds New Exclusive XT-6 ADV Sneakers with DSM London
1. Trail Running Sneaker Trend - The popularity of trail running sneakers with technical details that can handle any terrain and running through the mountains is on the rise.
2. Exclusive Sneaker Collaboration Trend - A growing trend of exclusive sneaker collaborations between fashion retailers and athletic brands offers opportunities for new design language and innovation.
3. Industrial Aesthetic Sneaker Trend - Sneakers with an industrial aesthetic, such as the silver and black Salomon XT-6 ADV iteration, are becoming more popular among fashion-conscious consumers.
1. Sporting Goods Industry - The sporting goods industry can capitalize on the trend of technical trail running sneakers for any terrain to create new and innovative products.
2. Fashion Retail Industry - Exclusive sneaker collaborations between fashion retailers and athletic brands offer the fashion retail industry opportunities to push design boundaries and release limited-edition products.
3. Footwear Manufacturing Industry - Sneakers with an industrial aesthetic are becoming more popular, giving the footwear manufacturing industry the chance to incorporate new materials and design elements into their products.