To spotlight the Tic Tac's new X-Freeze variant -- a sugar-free mint formulated with cooling crystals for long-lasting flavor -- the brand joined forces with iconic DJ and producer Steve Aoki. The artist made his debut as Creative Director of Tic Tac’s newest campaign with X-Freeze.
The X-Freeze campaign draws inspiration from Aoki’s bold and extreme life, drawing parallels between the intensely refreshing taste of the X-Freeze mint and some of Aoki's most extreme experiences like jumping off a cliff, performing in front of thousands, and snowboarding down a mountain. The campaign includes a 15-second ad spot as well as a video depicting the behind the scenes real of Aoki's creative process.
Image Credit: Tic Tac
DJ Steve Aoki is the Creative Director for the Tic Tac X-Freeze Campaign
1. Celebrity Endorsements in Food and Beverage - Collaboration with influential figures like DJs and celebrities will continue to be popular for food and beverage brands looking to expand their reach.
2. Personalized Mints and Breath Fresheners - Brands can innovate by offering customizable mint flavors or packaging to cater to individual preferences and stand out in a crowded market.
3. Branded Collaborations Between Music and Food Industries - Cross-marketing between music and food industries has the potential for strong brand partnerships and opening new collaboration opportunities.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies can leverage celebrity partnerships and customizable products to increase brand loyalty and customer engagement.
2. Music - Musicians can expand their creative and marketing portfolio by collaborating with food and beverage brands for new promotional opportunities.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Expanding marketing collaborations can increase brand visibility and effectiveness, reaching consumers through more varied channels.