It's hard to stay fit for those who are among the hundreds of millions who spend the majority of their days seated at a desk, but the XDesk Velo is an office chair that makes staying fit while working a lot easier. The stool, which is compatible with XDesk's standing desk, is a stationary bike that throws away the handlebars, letting consumers pedal while they type.
Beyond offering a means of staying fit when one would otherwise be sedentary, the XDesk Velo also tracks things like distance traveled, calories burned, workout duration, and more. This data gets uploaded via a Bluetooth connection onto the Velo Club platform, an app and desktop program, and can also be transferred to other popular fitness tracking apps like Strava.
The XDesk Velo Lets Employees Pedal While They Work
1. Stationary Bike Office Chairs - The XDesk Velo combines office work with exercise, providing a disruptive innovation opportunity for the health and wellness industry.
2. Fitness Tracking Office Equipment - The integration of fitness tracking features in office equipment, such as the XDesk Velo, creates a disruptive opportunity for the technology industry to merge health and productivity.
3. Sedentary Work Solutions - The demand for sedentary work solutions, like the XDesk Velo, presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the furniture industry to create ergonomic and health-conscious office products.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage the trend of stationary bike office chairs like the XDesk Velo to promote active lifestyles in office settings.
2. Technology - The technology industry can capitalize on the trend of integrating fitness tracking features in office equipment, like the XDesk Velo, to enhance productivity and employee well-being.
3. Furniture - The furniture industry has an opportunity to disrupt the market by developing sedentary work solutions, such as the XDesk Velo, that prioritize ergonomics and health.