Pizza Hut recently announced the return of its Triple Treat Box promotion and the opportunity for fans to win a custom Xbox One S controller. While the contest itself is largely targeted at video game fans, the new pizza promotion is also a great option for those looking for a quick and simple meal this holiday season.
The 2016 Triple Threat Box promotion is a special offering available from now until Christmas Eve. The deal itself consists of two medium one-topping pizzas, an order of breadsticks and a Hershey’s Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie all packaged in a triple-tier pizza box. For each Triple Treat Box ordered, customers will receive a code that will give them a chance to win an Xbox One S console and a customer Xbox One S controller branded with the Pizza Hut logo. With giveaways happening every hour until December 24th, fans have over 1,000 chances to win.
Pizza Hut is Giving Out a Custom Xbox One S Controller This Season
1. Gamer-targeted Promotions - Opportunity for businesses to partner with gaming companies to offer exclusive gaming promotions and prizes.
2. Custom Branded Merchandise - Opportunity to create custom branded merchandise as promotional items to attract customers and increase brand loyalty.
3. Multi-item Package Deals - Opportunity to offer bundled package deals that provide convenience and value for customers.
1. Fast Food - Opportunity for fast food chains to collaborate with gaming companies and offer unique promotions to attract customers.
2. Gaming - Opportunity for gaming companies to collaborate with food and beverage brands to create gaming-themed promotions and merchandise.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for e-commerce platforms to partner with food and beverage brands to offer exclusive promotions and merchandise bundles.