The inclusion of Panasonic's X Series in-flight entertainment system is just one of the impressive features of the airplane coach 'Jazz Seats.' The large 13.3-inch monitors are touch-friendly and boast great viewing angles, input and output ports for both HDMI and USB, high-definition audio and a magnetic headphone jack. Best of all, there's an inductive charging pad that is able to give supported devices a battery boost without the need for any wires.
Additional features for comfort include the relocation of the reading light to the back of the seat, which can be customized by to suit a particular mood. In terms of convenience, another highly impressive feature of the IFE system is its NFC compatibility, which makes it possible to make payments through Apple Pay.
After years of research with manufacturers, airlines and studying the tendencies of travelers, Panasonic’s Avionics division and B/E Aerospace have developed a high-tech seat that satisfies the needs of many modern travelers.
Panasonic's X Series 'Jazz Seats' Entertain and Charge Devices
1. High-tech Airline Seats - The development of high-tech airline seats, such as Panasonic's X Series 'Jazz Seats,' offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the airline industry.
2. In-flight Entertainment Systems - The inclusion of Panasonic's X Series in-flight entertainment system in high-tech airline seats opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry.
3. Contactless Payment Solutions - The NFC compatibility of the IFE system in high-tech airline seats allows for disruptive innovation in the payment industry, enabling contactless payments during flights.
1. Airlines - The development of high-tech airline seats presents disruptive innovation opportunities for airlines to enhance the travel experience for passengers and gain a competitive edge.
2. Entertainment - The integration of advanced in-flight entertainment systems in high-tech airline seats offers disruptive innovation opportunities for the entertainment industry to deliver immersive experiences to travelers.
3. Payments - The incorporation of contactless payment solutions in high-tech airline seats creates disruptive innovation opportunities for the payment industry to expand their services and improve customer convenience.