There's an obvious personal touch to these handwritten wrappers that would undoubtedly make their contents appear all the more enticing. The artisanal tradition of producing baked goods by hand is reinforced through a packaging concept that features casually scrawled text.
Created by Anna Gené, Vania Nedkova and Cristina Maldonado, Hornea bread and pastry packaging comprises fine white parchment paper that's been printed with eco-friendly ink for an environmentally conscious design. Using letterforms and cursive typefaces to label the protective sheets, the designers have provided recipes and ingredients that encourage consumers to initiate some culinary creativity themselves.
In a world where branded boxes, bags and cartons are often out of touch with people's tastes, this handwritten wrapper idea introduces an opportunity for more human engagement, even after the confections are uncovered.
Hornea Bakery Packaging Would Come Personalized with Ingredients and Recipes
1. Handwritten Packaging - The trend of using handwritten text on packaging creates a personal and artisanal touch.
2. Eco-friendly Printing - The trend of using eco-friendly ink in packaging design gives brands an environmentally conscious image.
3. Consumer Culinary Creativity - The trend of providing recipes and ingredients on packaging encourages consumers to engage in culinary creativity.
1. Bakery - The bakery industry can embrace the handwritten packaging trend to enhance the artisanal feel of their products and stimulate customer interaction.
2. Printing and Packaging - The printing and packaging industry can capitalize on the eco-friendly printing trend to offer sustainable solutions to brands.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage the consumer culinary creativity trend to inspire customers to experiment with their products and create unique dishes.