It’s a very good thing that evolution doesn’t work the way it’s portrayed in the Worth1000 Plantimals Contests, otherwise extinction would be all too easy an outcome for most animal species.
These playful photographic compositions respond to the latest challenge to the website’s readers to use their Photoshop skills to merge mammals, birds and reptiles into vegetable and fruit hybrids. From Eaglilies to Cucumbfrogs, these clever Worth1000 Plantimals Contest entries are really quite remarkable.
Photo Credits: Various Worth1000 User Submissions
The Worth1000 Plantimals Contest Interbreeds for Eating
1. Hybrid Animal-plant Creations - There is a trend of creating hybrid animal-plant creations through digital manipulation, as seen in the Worth1000 Plantimals Contest.
2. Playful Photographic Compositions - There is a trend of creating playful photographic compositions by merging animals and plants, as showcased in the Worth1000 Plantimals Contest.
3. Photoshop Skills in Creative Challenges - There is a trend of using Photoshop skills to participate in creative challenges like the Worth1000 Plantimals Contest.
1. Graphic Design and Photography - The graphic design and photography industry can explore innovative ways to merge different elements, such as animals and plants, to create unique compositions that capture attention.
2. Digital Art and Illustration - The digital art and illustration industry can find disruptive innovation opportunities by pushing the boundaries of creativity, incorporating hybrid animal-plant creations into their artwork.
3. Social Media and Online Platforms - Social media and online platforms can tap into the trend of creative challenges and provide a space for artists and participants to showcase their Photoshop skills and share their unique compositions.