The 'World Heritage Monuments' replica was made by a talented chocolatier by the name of Mirco Della Vechia. Every single monument you see in the gallery is made out of delicious white chocolate. Currently, these blocks of chocolate is placed in a shopping mall in Hong Kong.
Famous landmarks in the 'World Heritage Monuments' white chocolate replicas includes the Colosseum, the Parthenon and even Stonehenge. Mirco Della Vechia is so talented that he holds the Guinness record for the largest chocolate sculpture ever made.
The 'World Heritage Monuments' Replica is Made Out of Chocolate
1. Chocolate Sculptures - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new techniques and materials for creating detailed and long-lasting chocolate sculptures.
2. Edible Replicas - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the market for creating edible replicas of famous landmarks or objects using different food materials.
3. Food Art Installations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine food and art to create immersive food art installations that can be displayed in various locations.
1. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce innovative and unique food creations that combine aesthetics and taste.
2. Tourism and Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop interactive experiences for tourists by offering edible replicas of famous landmarks as a unique souvenir.
3. Event Planning and Exhibition - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate food art installations into events and exhibitions to create memorable and immersive experiences.