This series of illustrations by Polish artist Krzysztof Domaradzki features fallen World Cup finalists. Entitled 'Hero Tees', the custom portraits of England's Wayne Rooney, Portugal's Christiano Ronaldo and Brasil's Neymar da Silva were originally designed as vivid t-shirt graphics.
Despite of their iconic status in the sport of soccer, the athletes featured in these illustrations didn't end up as World Cup finalists at the 2014 Fifa tournament in Brasil.
Krzysztof Domaradzki's 'Hero Tees' image set features tattoo-inspired imagery of some of soccer's most respected and recognized stars. These portraits celebrate national icons and leave us in anticipation of Sunday's World Cup Final that will feature what is sure to be a memorable match between Germany and Argentina.
Krzysztof Domaradzki's Art Features Fallen World Cup Finalists
1. Soccer-themed Tattoos - Opportunity to innovate tattoo designs that incorporate unique and iconic soccer symbols and imagery.
2. Customized Sports Merchandise - Opportunity to create personalized sports merchandise for sports fans featuring illustrations of their favorite athletes and teams.
3. Celebrity-inspired Tattoos - Opportunity to create a line of celebrity-inspired tattoos featuring portraits of famous athletes.
1. Sports Apparel Industry - Introduce innovative designs in the sports apparel market that feature customizable tattoos themed around soccer players and teams.
2. Tattoo Industry - Collaborate with sports merchandise makers to create unique and customizable tattoo designs featuring sports figures.
3. Fan Merchandise Industry - Partner with artists to create unique, customized sports merchandise for fans featuring artwork of famous athletes and teams.