The Woodstack Wallet is a great alternative to more traditional money holders. While some people are trying to get away from carrying about bulky objects in their wallets and using their smartphones instead to make purchases, others are looking for usual ways to stand out without being so drastic.
Designed by Burnt Edge Design, the Woodstack Wallet is made out of Birch plywood. Although such a rigid material might seem slightly counter-intuitive, the results are much sleeker and chic than one would have expected. Laser cut, laminated, sanded and finished, the Woodstack Wallet is particularly great for people who use credit and debit cards exclusively. Steel wire is used throughout to ensure that the wood doesn't crack, protecting those precious cards.
The Woodstack Wallets by Burnt Edge Design is Surprisingly Sleek
1. Plywood Fashion Accessories - Opportunity for designers and brands to create innovative fashion accessories using plywood as a material, offering eco-friendliness and durability as selling points.
2. Minimalist Wallet Designs - Opportunity for companies to create sleek and slim wallets out of a variety of materials, appealing to consumers looking for minimalist and practical products.
3. Card Protection Wallets - Opportunity for companies to develop wallets that prioritize the protection of cards, using materials like steel wire, to appeal to consumers who are concerned about the safety of their payment methods.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion brands can create unique, sustainable, and fashionable accessories using plywood as a material.
2. Wallet Manufacturing - Opportunity for wallet manufacturers to create a diverse portfolio of minimalist wallets that cater to the needs of different consumers.
3. Payment Security - Payment security companies can partner with wallet manufacturers to provide card protection technologies that enhance user confidence and offer peace of mind to customers.