A concept created by London-based Mike Franklin for a themed Christmas party, this holiday edition of the iconic Wonka Bar is an ingenious Christmas spin on a classic. A great example of Christmas-themed confectionery branding, the Wonka Bar Christmas Wonderland concept actually doubles as an event invite.
Christmas-branded confectionery products are a great way to introduce a product to a market that may otherwise not see it. As the holiday season approaches faster than one would expect each and every year, holiday-themed candy is a good way to become a staple stocking stuffer. This design is also a good example of branding that doesn't take the red and green too far, only minimally appearing Christmas-ready, relying instead on the recognizable nature of the Wonka Bar itself.
This Concept for a Holiday Edition of the Wonka Bar is Genius
1. Christmas-themed Confectionery - Creating holiday-themed candy products can tap into a new market and become a staple stocking stuffer.
2. Confectionery Branding - Innovative branding approaches for confectionery can attract consumers by leveraging recognizable products like the Wonka Bar.
3. Event-invitation Packaging - Packaging designs that double as event invites can create a unique and memorable experience for consumers.
1. Candy Manufacturing - Candy manufacturers can explore the creation of holiday-themed candy products to capture a larger market share during the festive season.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can develop creative branding strategies for confectionery brands, focusing on iconic products to enhance consumer recognition.
3. Event Management - Event management companies can collaborate with brands to design packaging that serves as event invites, enhancing the overall experience for attendees.