For the organized adult with an inner child yearning to be set free, 'Wishpins,' a cute office knick knack from designer Tania Pons, is a happy medium between mature responsibility and childish naiveté. The simple tool is a green stem and ball with spaces for specially made pins that look like the spores of a dandelion.
Though Wishpins admittedly lacks the mystical power that comes with making a wish on a real dandelion, it can allow consumers to hang onto their dreams and wishes by writing them down and using Wishpins to tack them onto a corkboard. And if a wish is posted as a daily reminder, it might inspire a person to make that wish a reality.
'Wishpins' Help Consumers Keep Their Wishes Organized
1. Whimsical Office Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create more creative and playful office supplies to inject fun into the work environment.
2. Digital Wishboards - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a digital platform where users can create and organize their wishes.
3. Nostalgic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design products that tap into nostalgic aesthetics to resonate with consumers.
1. Office Supplies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new and innovative designs for traditional office supplies.
2. Digital Platforms - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create platforms for users to digitally organize and visualize their goals and aspirations.
3. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate whimsical and nostalgic design elements into home decor products to add a touch of playfulness.