Five Feet From the Ground is an antique shop in Kamakura, Japan whose online shop features incredible products like the Wire Works by Masao Seki collection. The amazing sculptures are made from a piece of wire and designed into shapes that vary from an airplane to a church to my personal favorite, a flower.
These tiny sculptures take incredible dedication and attention to detail to create, and the Wire Works by Masao Seki collection definitely showcases Seki's talents and hard work.
Some of the sculptures even serve a purpose (besides being incredible and drool-worthy), such as the picture stand shaped like an M. Each piece from the collection would be great to display in your home and would certainly make for a great conversation starter.
The Wire Works by Masao Seki Collection is Mind-Blowing
1. Miniature Wire Sculptures - The trend of creating miniature wire sculptures offers an opportunity to explore new forms of art and home decor products.
2. Attention to Detail - The trend of paying attention to detail in wire sculpture creation provides an opportunity for artists to showcase their skills and sell premium products.
3. Multi-functional Wire Sculptures - The trend of designing multi-functional wire sculptures that serve a purpose beyond their aesthetic value opens up opportunities to invent new types of decorative yet functional products.
1. Art - In the art industry, there is an opportunity for artists to create unique wire sculptures and find new collectors and customers.
2. Home Decor - In the home decor industry, there is an opportunity to create and sell wire sculptures that can serve as conversation starters and add a unique touch to any living space.
3. Gifts and Souvenirs - In the gifts and souvenirs industry, there is an opportunity to produce miniature wire sculptures that can be easily transported, create a memorable personal experience, and serve as unique mementos for customers.