Pizza Hut Canada debuted the 'Wings & Things' appetizer combo nationwide. The combo features four separate appetizers stuffed into one box with a separated compartment for each appetizer. The four included appetizers are french fries, six mozzarella sticks, five boneless chicken bites, and five chicken wings. In addition to these four appetizers, the Wings & Things combo box comes with the customers' choice of dipping sauce, which can include any dipping sauce on the Pizza Hut Canada menu.
The Pizza Hut Wings & Things appetizer box retails for $19.99 CAN at all participating Pizza Hut locations across the country. While this appetizer combo serves as more of a full meal for an individual customer, it is an excellent addition to an order of pizzas for a group or party.
Image Credit: Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Canada Debuted the 'Wings & Things' Box Across Canada
1. Stacked Appetizer Combo Meals - This trend presents an opportunity for restaurants to create customizable and diverse appetizer platters that cater to group or party orders.
2. Convenient Meal Packaging - This trend offers an opportunity for food chains to increase their customer base by offering convenient packaging for meals that can be easily shared in groups.
3. Customized Dipping Sauces - This trend presents an opportunity for food chains to allow customers to customize their meals further by offering unique and diverse dipping sauce options.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food chains can benefit from this trend by offering diverse and customizable appetizer platters that cater to group orders.
2. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can benefit from this trend by introducing appetizer platters with a diverse selection of items, catering to different dietary requirements.
3. Food Packaging Industry - This trend presents an opportunity for food packaging companies to create innovative and eco-friendly packaging that caters to group orders.