Mr. Beer previously released at-home kits to simplify the process of making everything from craft beer and cider to root beer and now it is introducing wine-making kits to offer the same level of convenience for wine lovers.
The one-gallon Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Grigio kits were specifically developed for beginners who want to experiment with making DIY wine at home. The kit includes a glass fermenter, so that the wine-making process can be easily observed over time—at a minimum, it takes about two months before one should be able to enjoy their first glass of wine.
In comparison to the other kits available from Mr. Beer, the wine-making kit does require a longer fermentation time but those who are patient will be rewarded with a red wine or a white wine that's exactly to their preferences.
Mr. Beer's Wine-Making Kits Create Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Grigio
1. At-home Wine-making Kits - The trend of at-home wine-making kits is disrupting the traditional wine industry and opening up opportunities for innovation in DIY wine-making.
2. DIY Food & Beverage Kits - The trend of DIY food and beverage kits is expanding to include wine-making, providing business opportunities for companies that offer convenient, easy-to-use kits with high-quality ingredients.
3. Observational Fermenters - The trend of using observational fermenters in wine-making kits offers an opportunity for innovation in the design of fermenting vessels that allow for easy monitoring of the wine-making process.
1. Wine-making Industry - The wine-making industry can capitalize on the trend of at-home wine-making kits by creating new kits that cater to different preferences or levels of experience.
2. Food & Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can expand their offerings to include high-quality ingredients for at-home wine-making kits, creating a new revenue stream.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - The consumer goods industry can offer innovative fermenting vessels that improve the wine-making experience for consumers using at-home wine-making kits.