This boozy wine milkshake will keep you coming back for more. Red Robin is offering this delicious mango drink for adults and it is perfect for summer. Alcoholic milkshakes are not really something people make as much as mixed or frozen cocktails, but this sounds absolutely tempting.
This wine milkshake is hoping to fix the fact that people are not creating these treats more often by crafting their own wine milkshake. The wine milkshake uses Mascato Wine, which is already sweet, and creates a Mango Moscato Wine Shake that sounds very appetizing. Only select locations will offer the new drink, but I can't imagine why people wouldn't fall in love with the treat.
To create the wine milkshake, Red Robin mixes together Alice White Moscato, SKY Infusions Moscato vodka and mango puree with soft serve vanilla ice cream.
Red Robin is Introducing a Wine Milkshake with Mango Moscato
1. Alcoholic Milkshakes - The trend of alcoholic milkshakes can disrupt the beverage industry by creating new opportunities to merge desserts with cocktails for adult consumers.
2. Moscato Wine - The trend of using Moscato wine in mixed drinks can disrupt the wine industry by appealing to a younger demographic with a sweeter taste.
3. Fruit Flavored Cocktails - The trend of incorporating fruit flavors in cocktails and mixed drinks can disrupt the food and beverage industry by creating new flavor combinations and appealing to health-conscious consumers.
1. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry can get an opportunity to differentiate themselves by providing new food and beverage options (like Mango Wine Milkshakes) that appeal to adult consumers seeking a unique and refreshing experience.
2. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry can leverage the Moscato Wine trend by promoting it as a versatile drink that can be consumed in different ways (e.g., on its own, in cocktails, in a milkshake), appealing to a wider audience.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can get an opportunity to offer refreshing and unique drink options (like Fruit Flavored Cocktails) to attract health-conscious consumers who are looking for flavorful, low-calorie options while socializing.