The rich color of wine is often used as inspiration for many cosmetic products for women, but this new wine makeup collection from Korean beauty brand Labiotte goes above and beyond more than just hue.
Some of the newest products from the Labiotte brand include an angled mascara, a set of lipstick that's packaged in small bottle-shaped tubes and a lip balm that comes in a pot shaped like a chalice.
As a brand, Labiotte specializes in the creation of cosmetic products made with natural botanicals that work to enhance the skin's natural power, which is reason enough for many health-conscious beauty consumers to seek out these products; the adorable packaging for the wine makeup collection from Labiotte is simply icing on top of the cake.
Labiotte's Wine Makeup Collection Embraces Novelty Packaging
1. Wine-inspired Makeup - Incorporating wine-inspired colors and packaging in makeup products.
2. Novelty Packaging - Using unique and creative packaging designs to attract consumers.
3. Natural Botanicals - Incorporating natural botanical ingredients in cosmetic products.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Innovative brands who incorporate unique and natural ingredients to create new and trendy cosmetic products.
2. Alcohol and Beverages - Alcohol brands can collaborate with beauty brands to create wine-inspired cosmetic products and vice versa.
3. Packaging and Design - Offering creative services for brands looking to create novel and eye-catching product packaging.