Designers Liao-Hsun Chen and Wen-Chih Chang have designed a wind-powered generator called the Wind Cube for the home.
The device is made with blades, a generator and a telescopic shaft (to extend or close depending on usage), an electric power plug and a switch. It’s fairly simple to use: attach the device to a wall, activate the switch and voila, you have your own wind power generator. Power can be increased if you purchase more cubes and attach them to one another. The wind cube can generate up to 21.6 kilowatts per hour.
The Wind Cube is Perfect for Eco Homeowners
1. Wind Power Generators - Designing more efficient and user-friendly wind power generators for home use can disrupt the traditional energy industry while providing eco-friendlier alternatives to consumers.
2. Modular Power Units - Creating modular and expandable power units that can generate scalable amounts of energy can disrupt how we think about energy production and promote a more sustainable approach to energy consumption.
3. Smart Home Energy Management - Developing smart home energy management tools that integrate with residential wind power generators can help households better monitor and optimize their energy usage, ultimately leading to cost savings and environmental benefits.
1. Renewable Energy Industry - The renewable energy industry can capitalize on the growing demand for efficient and eco-friendly home power generators, opening up new market opportunities and avenues for innovation.
2. Home Improvement Industry - The home improvement industry can integrate renewable energy generators into their product offerings, promoting sustainable and efficient home renovations and upgrades.
3. Technology Industry - The technology industry can create innovative solutions to enhance the functionality of home power generators and improve how households manage and consume energy.