For the nature girl who loves spending her time frolicking among the flowers and climbing the tallest trees, the Willow Branch Necklace gives her a way to adorn herself in nature.
Created by Design Squish, this necklace hangs weightlessly around the neck, with tiny delicate leaves attached to layers of thin twisted rope. The leaves are made from upcycled leather, and due to the cut of the reclaimed materials, the designers at Design Squish were able to minimize waste from the production of these necklaces. Originally made in black, there is also an olive-colored version that symbolizes the peace and harmony associated with the olive branch.
Just as the branches of the willow tree hang gracefully down with a cascade of tiny leaves, so do the layers of the Willow Branch Necklace.
Leaves Look Elegant Around the Neck with the Willow Branch Necklace
1. Upcycled Jewelry - Designers can create eco-friendly jewelry by repurposing materials that would otherwise be thrown away.
2. Nature-inspired Jewelry - Nature-inspired jewelry can attract consumers who enjoy being close to nature and want to carry a piece of it around with them.
3. Minimal Waste Production - Designers can minimize waste from production by utilizing materials in a strategic way and producing items that make use of small scraps of materials.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can use natural inspirations to create eco-friendly items that appeal to nature enthusiasts.
2. Sustainability - Promotion of sustainable design and production can feature companies who employ minimal waste production practices.
3. Crafts - Craft industries can encourage their customers to value handmade items that utilize upcycling techniques and limit waste.