Sometimes less is more when it's about achieving comfort and pleasure, and to prove this idea, the industrial designer William Lee created the Conform Chairs. These incredible furniture pieces might look like useless neon frames, but they're actually designed to provide comfort by adjusting to the shape of the body.
Made of an elastic fabric supported on a slanted rectangular frame, these funky minimalist seats don't look like chairs at first sight. The moment one sits it becomes evident the great concept behind it and how the object perfectly adapts to the contours of the back. In addition to comfort, the colorful base makes this product eye-catching and ideal for modern spaces.
William Lee is familiar with working with geometrical designs in order to bring together innovative style and functionality.
The Furniture by William Lee is Bright and Comfy
1. Flexible Furniture - Opportunity to create chairs and furniture that conform to the shape of the body for enhanced comfort.
2. Minimalist Design - Opportunity to create eye-catching, yet functional furniture through the use of simple, geometric shapes and bright colors.
3. Elastic Fabrics - Opportunity to design furniture with stretchy and adaptable fabrics to improve comfort and ergonomics.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Potential for furniture manufacturers to utilize elastic fabrics and minimalist designs to create functional and stylish pieces.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to use flexible furniture to create visually-appealing and comfortable modern spaces.
3. Industrial Design - Potential for industrial designers to innovate and create furniture designs that incorporate flexible and adaptable materials.