The Wilier Cento1 Hybrid bike has been unveiled by the brand as a new transportation solution that will provide riders with access to impressive technology in a lightweight design. Weighing in at just 26 pounds, the bike has an electric motor that will offer riders the ability to get around town without having to break a sweat in the process. The motor is powered by a 250-watt batter pack that remains hidden in the down tube on the bike to keep the unit looking as slim and streamlined as possible that make it hard to decipher as a hybrid bicycle at first.
The Wilier Cento1 Hybrid bike also offers app connectivity that will track various metrics as you ride to keep you further connected to the riding experience.
The Wilier Cento1 Hybrid Bike Weighs in at Just 26 Pounds
1. Lightweight Urban Electric Bicycles - Lightweight electric bicycles are becoming popular in urban areas and can be a disruptive innovation in the transportation industry.
2. Hidden Battery Packs - The use of hidden battery packs in electric bicycles can be a trend that disrupts the design of bicycles and promotes a sleeker look.
3. Connected Bikes - The integration of app connectivity in bicycles can be a trend that disrupts the fitness industry by offering a more comprehensive ride tracking experience.
1. Bicycle Industry - The bicycle industry can take advantage of the trend toward lightweight electric bicycles, creating new designs and technologies.
2. Transportation Industry - Lightweight electric bicycles can be disruptive in the transportation industry, offering a new, more eco-friendly way to get around urban areas.
3. Fitness Industry - The integration of app connectivity in bicycles can disrupt the fitness industry by offering a more comprehensive ride tracking experience to fitness enthusiasts.