The WildWash 2013 ad campaign will have people rolling on the ground from laughter in no time. It depicts men's hairstyles as inspired by the looks of high pedigree dogs such as a Shitzu, a Poodle and an Old English Sheepdog. Considering that dogs have been at the whim of humans for a while now, most notably the Menswear Dog, it is only fair that the tables have finally been turned.
Conceived by ad agency BETC London, the WildWash 2013 ad campaign aims to show that these particular products are as good for dogs as the ones that their owners would use. Since a dog’s skin and coat requires the same amount of attention and care, this is a reassuring fact.
High-Pedigree Dogs Inspire the WildWash 2013 Ad Campaign
1. Canine-inspired Hairstyles - Opportunity for hairstylists and salons to create unique and creative hairstyles inspired by different dog breeds.
2. Pets as Style Influencers - Opportunity for pet brands to collaborate with fashion and beauty brands to create pet-inspired products and campaigns.
3. Equal Care for Pets and Humans - Opportunity for companies to develop and market grooming and skincare products that cater to both pets and their owners.
1. Pet Grooming - The pet grooming industry can leverage the trend of canine-inspired hairstyles to offer innovative grooming services and products.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can tap into the trend of pets as style influencers to create pet fashion lines and accessories.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can explore the trend of equal care for pets and humans to develop skincare and grooming products for both pet and owner.