GNC announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement with Walmart that will expand the brand's wholesale presence by allowing it to sell its products at Walmart locations.
With the new agreement in place, GNC will be able to further expand its wholesale presence and sell men's and women's nutritional supplements across over 4,000 Walmart retail locations. The deal will also let GNC sell products through the Walmart website and the company will also expand into nutrition-focused products along with weight management products.
"The future of the wellness industry has a place for everyone, and GNC is making a healthy lifestyle more accessible than ever by delivering quality products to consumers via Walmart's expansive network of stores," said Josh Burris the Chief Executive Officer at GNC.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
GNC Will Expand Its Wholesale Presence with a New Deal with Walmart
1. Retail-expansion-deals - Exclusive deals between brands and retailers can expand brand presence and improve accessibility.
2. Nutrition-product-diversification - Brands can expand their offerings to include nutrition-focused and weight management products to appeal to a wider range of consumers.
3. E-commerce-partnerships - Partnerships with retailers' e-commerce sites can increase a brand's visibility and reach in the online marketplace.
1. Nutrition-supplement-retail - Nutrition supplement retailers can explore exclusive deals with large retailers to expand their presence.
2. Health-and-wellness-retail - Retailers specializing in health and wellness can consider diversifying their product offerings beyond just supplements.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can explore partnerships with nutrition supplement retailers to expand their product offerings and reach.