DaanGo is a bakery with locations in Scarbrough and Toronto's Kensington Market and the business has captured consumer attention by way of the whimsical cake designs that it offers. Founder Christopher Siu has an extensive portfolio and experience in baking, having appeared on Masterchef Canada Season 2.
Taking his passion to another level, DaanGo is a great extension of Siu who reaches his audience through specially crafted and imaginatively decorated whimsical cake designs. From his signature 'Gold Thorn' which contains over 33% of Durian to his '24k Mango Cheesecake' which is accented by Passion Fruit Chiffon, the creations are masterfully crafted from an aesthetic perspective. The bakery's signature 'Macaroon Towers' are also a dessert worth mentioning.
In addition, DaanGo also offers consumers the option for custom orders, allowing individuals to have some input on the creative product.
DaanGo's Desserts are Handcrafted with Imagination and Passion
1. Whimsical Cake Designs - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate imaginative and unique cake designs into their product offerings.
2. Customized Desserts - Opportunity for businesses to provide personalized desserts to their customers.
3. Specialty Flavors - Opportunity for businesses to experiment with unique and exotic flavors in their baked goods.
1. Bakeries - Bakeries can expand their offerings by incorporating more imaginative and customized cake designs, as well as experimenting with unique flavors.
2. Event Planning - Event planners can offer unique and customized dessert options to their clients, including whimsically designed cakes and exotic flavors.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can enhance their dessert menus by incorporating imaginative cake designs and unique flavor offerings.