At Two Bit Circus’ Beta Night event this spring, attendees will be able to participate in a variety of games and even a unique wellness experience called 'EmbodyMove' that's rooted in virtual reality.
EmbodyMove was created by Two Bit Circus in partnership with MAP Design Lab and Lululemon Whitespace, offering an experience that fuses traditional mindfulness and movement practices with technology. The virtual reality experience is designed to take two players on a journey together that integrates aspects of aikido, yoga and dance.
EmbodyMove is touted as a "peaceful VR experience" that has the paired participants on a journey that lets them see their bodies as tools. As the VR experience makes the most of a headset and pressure-sensing yoga mats, players are able to move intuitively without being restricted by hardware.
The EmbodyMove VR Experience Combines Aikido, Yoga & Dance Movements
1. Immersive Wellness Experiences - Opportunities for creating immersive wellness experiences that combine mindfulness practices with technology.
2. Virtual Reality in Fitness - The integration of virtual reality technology into fitness activities for an enhanced and interactive experience.
3. Tech-enabled Mindfulness - The use of technology to enhance mindfulness practices and create new opportunities for personal well-being.
1. Wellness Industry - The wellness industry can explore the use of virtual reality and technology to provide innovative and immersive experiences for customers.
2. Fitness Industry - The fitness industry can incorporate virtual reality technology into workouts and training programs to make them more engaging and interactive.
3. Technology Industry - The technology industry can develop new products and applications that combine mindfulness practices with virtual reality for improved well-being.