There are some men who feel that candles are incredibly feminine examples of interior decor, but perhaps these Weight Here Candle Holders would change their minds? They certainly maintain a beauty and even an elegance in their clean lines and rationalized forms, but they have a bulk to them that embodies an element of masculinity.
Kibisi's design for Menu of Denmark employs a heavy stone compound as its primary material. Known as Polystone, it is a mixture of resin as a binding agent and powdered rock. The ashen finished product bears a distinctive resemblance to cement or concrete.
This substance has been sculpted into two candelabra and two portable single-taper lumieres. Each of the Weight Here Candleholders comes in a hefty and a more slender model and they're capped by cast iron where the wax is inserted.
Weight Here Candlesticks Crush the Image of the Delicate Candelabrum
1. Masculine Candle Holders - Designing candle holders with a bulkier and more rugged appearance challenges the traditional feminine perception of candles as interior decor.
2. Incorporation of Polystone - Using Polystone, a heavy stone compound that resembles cement, in candle holder designs introduces a unique and visually appealing material choice.
3. Combination of Heavy and Slender Models - Creating candle holders in both hefty and slender models offers a range of options for consumers with different aesthetic preferences.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore the creation of candle holders that appeal to a broader target market by challenging traditional gender perceptions.
2. Material Manufacturing - The material manufacturing industry can investigate the use of Polystone in various design applications, including candle holders, to capitalize on its unique properties.
3. Artisanal Candles - Artisanal candle makers can collaborate with designers to develop custom candle holder designs that complement their high-quality handmade candles.