'Swanluv' is a unique startup that offers conditional wedding donations. Weddings can be extremely costly, which means many couples look for creative ways to keep costs down. This company will provide couples will a hefty wedding fund as long as they agree to some unusual terms.
Swanluv states that it will give couple's $10,000 to help pay for their wedding as long as they do not get divorced. If the couple does get divorced at any point, they have to pay the entire sum back, plus interest. The bizarre arrangement begins with couples applying for a loan on the company's website. Swanluv will then evaluate the strength of the couple's relationship and determine whether they are worthy of the conditional wedding donation. The stronger the couple seems to be, the higher the rate of interest they will receive. However, if the couple does divorce at any point, they are required to pay back every penny and any interest they have accumulated.
While the arrangement may be unusual, it could prove valuable for couples that truly believe in their ability to stay together.
This Company Only Invests in Marriages It Believes Will Last
1. Conditional Investments - The trend of offering investments based on specific conditions such as the longevity of a relationship presents an opportunity to create innovative financial products.
2. Relationship Evaluation Services - The trend of evaluating the strength of romantic relationships is an opportunity to develop new services that can help people make more informed decisions about their relationships.
3. Wedding Fund Alternatives - The trend of providing alternative ways to finance weddings presents opportunities to create new financial products for couples who can't afford traditional wedding expenses.
1. Financial Services - This trend presents an opportunity for financial services companies to create innovative investment products based on specific conditions.
2. Relationship Counseling - The trend of evaluating the strength of romantic relationships presents an opportunity for relationship counseling services to offer objective evaluations that can help people make better decisions about their relationships.
3. Wedding Planning - The trend of providing alternative ways to finance weddings presents an opportunity for wedding planning services to help couples plan their dream weddings on a budget.