Who should you trust with the most accurate daily, weekly and long-term forecasts but the weather company with the broadest base of collected data. Pulling climate information from the findings of a variety of stations including Weather Underground, Weather.com and the Weather Channel, this service provides you with calculated analytics and averages to predict the most likely outcome of nature's personality.
Individuals and industries can benefit from specific statistics that are tailored to their needs, thanks to the results of Weather Central and WSI. With the support of private equity firms and NBC Universal, the Weather Company platform can deliver timely and detailed insight through tablet and smartphone apps, through the web, on the TV and elsewhere. Meteorological big data makes more sense when it's organized, examined and presented by this company.
Weather Company Compiles the Best Forecasts from a Breadth of Sources
1. Tailored Climate Statistics - Providing specific statistics tailored to individual needs by utilizing meteorological big data.
2. Multi-source Forecasting - Compiling the best forecasts from multiple sources to deliver accurate and reliable weather predictions.
3. Data Organization and Analysis - Organizing, examining, and presenting meteorological big data to make it more comprehensible and actionable.
1. Weather Forecasting - Using multi-source forecasting to improve the accuracy and reliability of weather predictions.
2. Data Analytics - Applying data organization and analysis techniques to unlock insights from meteorological big data.
3. Mobile Applications - Developing tablet and smartphone apps for delivering timely and detailed weather insights.