The We-P Unisex Urinal is pretty self-explanatory. The urinal is meant to be used by both sexes. However, just by looking at it, you would never know that it was meant for both men and women to use to do their ‘business.’
Designed by Michal Farago, the We-P Unisex Urinal is an innovative option for minimalist designs. It is sure to be an easy option for men for obvious reasons; however, speaking as a woman, I can see this urinal being difficult for women to use. What if you lose your balance?
Ladies, what do you think? Would you try it?
The We-P Unisex Urinal Shows No Discrimination Between Sexes
1. Unisex Restrooms - The trend of unisex restrooms will increase as gender-neutral options become more popular and accepted in public spaces.
2. Minimalist Designs - Minimalist designs will continue to disrupt traditional bathroom fixtures, offering more options for sleek and space-saving solutions.
3. Inclusive Restroom Technology - Inclusive restroom technology will revolutionize the way we think about traditional bathroom spaces, making them more accessible for all individuals.
1. Commercial Real Estate - Commercial real estate builders and managers can benefit from including unisex restrooms in their buildings to accommodate the growing demand for inclusive and gender-neutral spaces.
2. Retail - Retail stores can benefit from incorporating minimalist restroom designs that make the most of small spaces, while also providing a unique and modern experience for customers.
3. Technology - New advancements in inclusive restroom technology will provide opportunities for tech companies to develop new products and services aimed at improving accessibility and comfort in public restrooms.