The Wave of Matter art installation may not look like much, but it relies on another sense besides sight to reel audiences in. It is made up of countless of mini metallic balls that shift from one end of a tilting table top to the other thanks to invisible mechanics. As they travel from one end to the other, the Wave of Matter art installation makes a sound very much like an ocean. Nevertheless, it is visually captivating as well.
Finnish artistic duo Tommi Grönlund and Petteri Nisunen, the Wave of Matter art installation is a mind-numbing creation that will send people into a mesmerizing trance, just like the real ocean is capable of doing. More than that, people watch on anxiously to see if the giant tray will tip over completely.
The Wave of Matter Art Piece Sounds Like the Ocean
1. Interactive Installations - Exploration of interactive installations and the use of multiple senses to create an immersive experience.
2. Mechanical Art - Combining mechanics and art to create dynamic installations that engage audiences in a unique way.
3. Sensory Art - Incorporating sound and movement into art installations to create a multisensory experience for viewers.
1. Art and Design - Opportunities for artists and designers to create dynamic installations that blur the line between art and technology.
2. Entertainment - Creating innovative and engaging experiences for audiences through immersive installations and multisensory entertainment.
3. Tourism - Incorporating interactive installations into tourist attractions to create unique and memorable experiences for visitors.