AT&T found a simple, clever way to advertise the newest feature for the waterproof Android tablet it's now providing.
Android has become a major player in both the smartphone and tablet market over the last few years and continues to make inroads on the popular iPad. Its newest feature addition is a waterproof casing that will help keep down repair costs for clumsy tablet owners. This isn’t to say the company recommends you dunk your tablet in the bath tub, but if it happens to get some water on it, you’re entire life won’t be over.
The concept for this waterproof Android tablet ad is simple: it has taken the Android mascot, which looks sort of like a little alien or robot, and put a lifebuoy around it. The ad is aptly titled 'Lifesaver.'
AT&T Finds a Simple Way to Advertise the Waterproof Android Tablet
1. Waterproof Technology - Opportunity for companies to develop and market waterproof versions of various consumer electronics.
2. Creative Advertising - Innovative ways to capture audience attention and promote products or services through clever advertisements.
3. Android Market Expansion - Potential for Android to gain further market share in the tablet industry, especially with new features like waterproof casing.
1. Consumer Electronics - Developing and manufacturing waterproof versions of smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Providing creative advertising solutions that help businesses stand out and effectively reach their target audience.
3. Tablet Manufacturing - Producing and marketing waterproof tablets to cater to consumer demands for durable and resilient devices.