Everist is a clean, zero-waste beauty company and it's now venturing into the haircare category with an innovative waterless haircare concept. The waterless shampoo and conditioner formulas take the form of concentrates that are activated at the time of use and packaged without single-use plastic. The concentrated formulas are plant-based, vegan, cruelty-free and made without preservatives, sulfates or silicones.
The Waterless Haircare Concentrates Starter Kit shares a pair of products that are packaged in tubes. As the brand says, "at 3x concentrated, a whole bottle of shampoo (or conditioner) fits in a 100ml travel-friendly aluminum tube."
As many consumers are now realizing, water is often listed as the first ingredient in a wide variety of beauty and household products, and to reduce packaging waste, they are turning to concentrates instead.
Image Credit: Everist
Everist Makes Zero-Waste, High-Performance Shampoo & Conditioner
1. Waterless Beauty Products - The trend of concentrated and waterless beauty products is disrupting the traditional liquid-based beauty industry.
2. Sustainable Packaging - The trend of using eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging for beauty products presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the packaging industry.
3. Concentrated Formulas - The trend of using concentrated formulas in beauty products is disrupting the manufacturing and distribution processes in the industry.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can adapt and innovate by incorporating zero-waste and concentrated formulas in their products.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry has an opportunity to innovate by developing eco-friendly and reusable packaging for the beauty industry's zero-waste products.
3. Manufacturing Industry - The manufacturing industry has an opportunity to innovate by embracing the trend of using concentrated formulas in beauty products rather than traditional liquid-based formulas.