As helpful as dry shampoo can be for absorbing oil and quickly refreshing hair in between washes, it sometimes leaves a powdery residue and can often be so drying that it's damaging—fortunately, Batiste is introducing a series of Waterless Cleansing Foams that can be used in the place of dry shampoo. Thanks to the foam formula, the quickly refreshing hair products provide moisture for normal to dry hair without leaving behind any white residue.
The softening, refreshing foam formula looks like a thick mousse when dispensed from the canister and Batiste notes that "The product will feel wet at first, but it’s an illusion! It will dry in 60 seconds." The light, fast-drying and non-sticky product is available in varieties like hibiscus root, cactus water, coconut milk and almond oil.
Image Credit: Batiste
Batiste's Waterless Cleansing Foam is a Dry Shampoo Alternative
1. Waterless Hair Cleansing - The trend of waterless hair cleansing using foam products creates an opportunity to innovate around formulations that provide moisture and clean hair without residue or damage.
2. Alternative Dry Shampoos - The trend of alternative dry shampoos in foam-based formulas creates an opportunity for brands to develop new products with better aesthetics and performance like natural and plant-based ingredients.
3. Fast-drying Formulas - The trend of fast-drying foam formulas presents opportunities for hair care brands to differentiate themselves through faster drying times in waterless cleansing products.
1. Hair Care - The hair care industry can leverage the waterless hair cleansing trend by developing and marketing new waterless hair cleansing products such as foams with better textures and ingredients.
2. Natural and Plant-based - The natural and plant-based product industry can capitalize on the trend of foam-based hair cleansing products and develop formulations that are more environmentally friendly and effective.
3. Beauty Retail - The beauty retail industry can benefit from the trend of waterless hair cleansing by stocking and promoting the latest and innovative foam-based hair care products to attract new customers who value convenience and performance.