Cleverly dubbed, War on Error is a set of erasers based on the classic green army men toys boys would play with before the introduction of more intense video games. They might serve as a nostalgic reminder to some about their long lost childhood, but to others they will simply be a fun way to erase all of those punctuation problems from their lives and paperwork. That is, if they still use pencil.
Created by Just Mustard, the War on Error erasers are playful and practical. As written on their website, "Born from the happy re-phrasing of one of the bleakest foreign policies ever, our War on Error erasers are rubbery reminders that everyone makes mistakes."
War on Error by Just Mustard Removes Major Mistakes
1. Nostalgic Erasers - Opportunity to disrupt the eraser market by creating nostalgic products that appeal to adults as well as children.
2. Playful Stationery - Opportunity to innovate and create unique, fun and practical stationery products that add an element of joy to everyday tasks.
3. Product Reinterpretation - Opportunity to take traditional toys or objects and give them a modern twist, appealing to new audiences.
1. Stationery - Stationery companies can incorporate playful and nostalgic elements into their product lines, attracting new customers and increasing sales.
2. Toys and Games - Toy companies can explore the concept of reimagining classic toys and games, targeting both young and old fans who crave a nostalgic experience.
3. Retail - Retailers can tap into the trend of nostalgic products and create dedicated sections or campaigns that cater to customers looking for a touch of childhood nostalgia.