Once again the simple things are the best - this is a series of wallpapers that you colour in by following the numbers. Just like the books you have when little.
Designs include the bugs, space and animals. These designs are similar in feel to those done by Jenny Wilkinson who in 2003 to created her own wallpaper that you can customise with colour - using any colouring medium. I am going to buy the bugs one as it rocks!!!
Personally I think it looks cooler untouched, or a tiny bit filled in, but what do I know!
1. Interactive Wallpaper - Opportunity for home decor companies to create customizable wallpapers that allow for consumer interaction and personalization through coloring or other interactive features.
2. DIY Design - Opportunity for companies to create DIY design products that allow consumers to participate in the creative process and personalize their own home decor.
3. Nostalgic Aesthetic - Opportunity for home decor companies to tap into consumers' desire for nostalgic, retro-inspired designs and bring them up to date with modern interactive features.
1. Home Decor - Companies in the home decor industry can take advantage of the trend towards interactive and customizable design products to offer unique and personalized options for consumers.
2. Arts and Crafts - Opportunity for companies in the arts and crafts industry to create products that tap into the desire for DIY design and hands-on creativity like coloring or painting.
3. Kid's Products - Opportunity for companies that create products aimed at children to offer interactive, educational designs like coloring wallpaper designs that increase engagement.