The Walking Dead minimalist prints depict images of members from the zombie apocalypse cast in as little detail as possible. A memorable phrase from the featured character lines the bottom of each poster.
The portraits are able to easily fit in among all of the other decor within your home and still be tasteful. Although the prints are a form of fan memorabilia, they do not include the gore that is associated with the zombie sitcom. This makes the pictures of the character outlines very attractive -- so much so that you could frame them and place them in the foyer, distinguishing them as modern art.
If you find that you adore the living dead series, but you don’t want to plaster your walls with pictures of the undead then think about investing in the Walking Dead minimalist prints by DesignDifferent.
The Walking Dead Minimalist Prints are Tasteful Foyer Wall Decor
1. Minimalist Art Prints - The popularity of minimalist art prints provides an opportunity for artists and designers to create unique, understated designs for a wide range of subjects.
2. Fan Memorabilia - The demand for tasteful and subtle fan memorabilia opens up opportunities for artists and designers to create products that appeal to fans without being overly explicit or gory.
3. Modern Art Decor - The trend of using modern art as home decor creates an opportunity for artists and designers to create pieces that fit seamlessly into contemporary interior design aesthetics.
1. Art Prints - The rising demand for minimalist art prints creates opportunities for artists, designers, and printers to produce and sell unique, stylish designs.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - The demand for tasteful fan memorabilia presents opportunities for companies in the entertainment merchandise industry to expand their product offerings by creating subtle and artistic designs.
3. Interior Design - The popularity of modern art decor provides opportunities for interior designers and artists to collaborate in creating visually appealing and cohesive spaces.