Waldo Lee and Marc Da Cuhna Lopes have teamed up to create photography which can only be described as stunning.
Created for the Beaux Arts Magazine, the photos feature a man fanning the layers of his face, making me want to go to absolutely anything this advertising is for.
Check out more work from the talented Waldo Lee and Marc Da Cuhna Lopes by following the links below. This is by far the coolest picture I have seen all week.
Waldo Lee and Marc Da Cuhna Lopes Create Photos for Beaux Arts Magazine
1. Interactive Advertising - Interactive advertising using unique and captivating visuals will draw more attention to products.
2. Body Art - Creative face and body art can be used as a marketing tool for various industries.
3. Mixed Media Photography - Combining various forms of media to create unique and visually captivating images will become more popular.
1. Advertising - Advertisers can use creative visuals to make their ads more engaging and memorable.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can use creative body paint and makeup techniques to create unique looks for their campaigns.
3. Photography - Photographers can experiment with mixed media techniques to create unique and visually captivating images.