Waiting around for long periods of time can seriously deplete your patience, which is why the Waiting Room Survival project by Philip Luschen provides curiously useful tools that can preserve your frame of mind.
The collection consists of several items that preoccupy our minds and allows us to be a little bit sneaky in an effort to make the time pass by faster. The 'Waiting Room Spy Book’ contains cutouts for you to hide behind and spy on others, as well as several humorous illustrations for getting rid of people. The ‘Sneak in Front Tool’ makes it seem as though you are first in line, while the ‘Incognito Nose Stand’ helps you disguise your identity.
The Waiting Room Survival project allows adults to play at being children.
Philip Luschen has Intriguing Methods for Waiting Room Survival
1. Waiting Room Entertainment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating interactive and engaging waiting room experiences.
2. Discreet Time Passers - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in discreetly entertaining and preoccupying individuals during periods of downtime.
3. Novelty Survival Tools - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique and unconventional tools for survival in various settings.
1. Healthcare - Opportunity for healthcare providers to improve patient experience and satisfaction through innovative waiting room entertainment and distractions.
2. Transportation - Opportunity for transport companies to improve travel experience through unique and engaging forms of entertainment during long periods of wait time.
3. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels and resorts to create memorable experiences for guests through unconventional and novelty survival tools in their rooms.