The Wacky Weed Attitudes Infographic has all the information one would one want to know about the legalization of marijuana.
Cannabis has become quite the topic of discussion in the past few years and support continues to grow for the legalization of the drug. According to the infographic, only 12% of people in United States supported the legalization of marajuana in 1969. Now it’s 43 years later and that number has jumped all the way to to 50%. At that rate, it won’t be long before supporters make up the majority. The Wacky Weed Attitudes Infographic also breaks down which states allow medical marijuana and those that forbid it. Currently, 16 states have legalized marajuina for medical purposes; however federal law still states that marajuana is illegal in all 50 states.
The fact that this infographic exists means that there is a shift in attitude towards marijuana. It may not be long before one can buy it at 7-11 with a couple of bags of Doritos.
The Wacky Weed Attitudes Infographic Breaks Down Legalization
1. Growing Support for Cannabis Legalization - The increasing percentage of people supporting the legalization of marijuana presents opportunities for businesses in the cannabis industry to expand and capitalize on the growing market.
2. Medical Marijuana Legalization - The legalization of medical marijuana in more states opens up new opportunities for businesses in the healthcare industry, such as dispensaries, cannabis clinics, and pharmaceutical companies developing cannabis-based medications.
3. Shifting Attitudes Towards Marijuana - The changing perception of marijuana creates opportunities for companies to develop innovative products and services, such as marijuana-infused beverages, edible cannabis products, and cannabis tourism experiences.
1. Cannabis Industry - The legalization and growing acceptance of cannabis create a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses in the cannabis industry to expand their product offerings and reach a wider consumer base.
2. Healthcare Industry - The legalization of medical marijuana presents disruptive innovation opportunities for healthcare providers to integrate cannabis as a treatment option and explore the development of cannabis-based therapies for various medical conditions.
3. Hospitality and Tourism Industry - The shifting attitudes towards marijuana offer disruptive innovation opportunities for the hospitality and tourism industry to create unique experiences, such as cannabis-friendly accommodations and cannabis-themed events, catering to marijuana enthusiasts.