The Acura drink dispenser is a virtual reality vending machine that is designed with consumer convenience and user experience in mind. The invention was recently set-up in a Japanese metro station and impressed by-passers who enjoyed its smooth and interactive interface.
The digitized vending machine features a virtual drink shelf that displays a variety of hot and cold branded beverages. Once users have selected their drink of choice, they are given more product details including the nutrition information of their chosen product. Whether purchasing an energy drink or a can of hot soup, users will be given access to calorie information and will find out about the health benefits of products.
This virtual reality vending machine changes the way we make on-the-go purchases and uses technology to enhance consumer experience.
The Acure Drink Dispenser Mimics a Store Shelf to Provide Product Info
1. Virtual Reality Vending Machines - Opportunity to revolutionize vending machines by using virtual reality technology to enhance consumer experience.
2. Interactive User Interfaces - Potential to create engaging and informative interfaces for consumers, such as virtual shelves that display product information.
3. Enhanced Product Information - Disruptive innovation opportunity to provide detailed product information, including nutrition facts and health benefits, through virtual reality vending machines.
1. Vending Machine Industry - Opportunity for the vending machine industry to incorporate virtual reality technology and enhance consumer experience.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Potential for food and beverage companies to partner with virtual reality vending machine manufacturers to provide detailed product information to consumers.
3. Retail Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for retailers to adopt virtual reality vending machines and offer enhanced product information to customers.