Beer brand Desperados teamed up with Elrow to recreate German club Bootshaus as a VR nightclub experience. The entire setup of the club has been faithfully recreated and by putting on a virtual reality headset, people will find themselves transported to the destination.
The interior of the immersive virtual club is filled with decor designed by Spanish painter Okuda San Miguel and it creates a scene that's full of bold colors and geometric shapes. Within the virtual world, visitors can customize their own avatars and go to the Desperados bar.
In a few days, the doors to the VR club will be open to share music from several Spanish DJs, plus livestreams and more.
Image Credit: Desperados, Elrow
Desperados and Elrow Recreated a German Club as a Virtual Experience
1. Immersive VR Nightclubs - Virtual reality nightclubs can provide a unique and safe entertainment experience for consumers during the pandemic and beyond.
2. Customizable Avatars - The ability to create personalized avatars within a virtual space can open up opportunities for social connection and self-expression.
3. VR Livestreams - Virtual reality technology can enhance the experience of attending live events remotely, leading to potential innovation in the entertainment industry.
1. Alcohol - Alcohol brands can leverage immersive virtual experiences to promote their products and reach consumers in a new and innovative way.
2. Art and Design - Virtual reality technology can offer new opportunities for artists and designers to create immersive environments and experiences.
3. Music and Entertainment - The entertainment industry can utilize virtual reality technology to create new revenue streams and engage audiences in innovative ways.