The Volkswagen Polo R WRC Street may appear small in stature, but it packs a lot of heat under its hood. Since the German automobile manufacturer debuted this concept car at the Wörthersee festival in Austria there has been a lot of buzz around the vehicle. The Polo R WRC Street beats out its predecessors with its 220-horsepower 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
Not only does the car have a sleek and smooth exterior, but also a luxuriously sporty inside. This model features some redesigns by Volkswagen, including large alloy wheels with arch extensions, a smaller spoiler, sport-tuned suspension and a new front bumper. The interior consists of leather with blue cross-stitching.
The model is set for production in 2013. Marking the debut of Volkswagen’s entrance into the World Rally Championship, this design is the perfect revv-up to the event.
The Volkswagen Polo R WRC Street Has a Speedy Debut
1. Compact Performance Cars - The Volkswagen Polo R WRC Street showcases the potential for compact cars to deliver powerful performance.
2. Sporty Interior Redesigns - The luxurious sporty interior of the Volkswagen Polo R WRC Street demonstrates the trend of enhancing the interior design of performance cars.
3. Entry Into World Rally Championship - Volkswagen's debut in the World Rally Championship with the Polo R WRC Street presents an opportunity for the automotive industry to explore new possibilities in racing.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can capitalize on the trend of compact performance cars, offering consumers powerful yet practical options.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can innovate by incorporating sporty and luxurious elements from the Volkswagen Polo R WRC Street into other products or vehicles.
3. Racing - The racing industry can explore the potential of Volkswagen's entry into the World Rally Championship, looking for ways to enhance performance and efficiency in race cars.