The need for more long-range electric vehicles is being felt throughout many regions of the world, so the Volkswagen 'Microbus' is designed to help deliver enhanced functionality. Set for a debut at CES 2016, the Volkswagen 'Microbus' blends the innovation the brand is renowned the world over for with regard to automobiles with a foray into the Internet of Things.
With a long-range battery that could provide up to 310-miles per charge, the Volkswagen 'Microbus' would top every single electric vehicle in the United States. This would enable families to get on board with electric vehicles without fear of going on a road trip only to find themselves with a dead battery frequently. With more details to come upon being debuted, the Volkswagen 'Microbus' is currently only conceptual, but would be a welcome addition to North American roads.
The Electric Volkswagen 'Microbus' is Set to be Debuted at CES 2016
1. Long-range Electric Vehicles - The Volkswagen 'Microbus' showcases the need for more long-range electric vehicles, presenting opportunities for electric vehicle manufacturers to develop vehicles with greater battery range.
2. Internet of Things in Automobiles - The integration of the Internet of Things in the Volkswagen 'Microbus' presents an opportunity for auto manufacturers to create smart and connected vehicles.
3. Enhanced Functionality in Electric Vehicles - The Volkswagen 'Microbus' demonstrates the demand for electric vehicles with enhanced features and functionality, encouraging other auto manufacturers to develop innovative electric vehicle designs.
1. Electric Vehicle Manufacturing - The Volkswagen 'Microbus' highlights the need for electric vehicle manufacturers to focus on improving battery range and overall functionality.
2. Automobile Industry - The integration of the Internet of Things in the Volkswagen 'Microbus' presents opportunities for other automobile companies to explore smart and connected vehicle technologies.
3. Road Trip Industry - The development of long-range electric vehicles, like the Volkswagen 'Microbus', could disrupt the road trip industry by providing an electric vehicle option for long-distance travel.