This peculiar Vogue US editorial by photographer Mario Testino follows a beautiful woman through a series of unusual detox treatments. In many of these shots the model is hooked up to wires as if she were a science project. This editorial definitely takes a strange approach to fashion photography.
Model Karlie Kloss is the lucky patient in this detox center editorial. She is restrained by metal poles, strapped up to monitors and generally put under the microscope in this intriguing series. Many of the clothes featured in these shots are either black or white. They are simple, sultry and in most cases, elegant.
This editorial is entitled 'Destination Detox,' which seems appropriate considering the location and content of these photos. This bizarrely beautiful Vogue US editorial takes viewers on an interesting adventure through a detox center.
This Vogue US Editorial Combines Fashion with Odd Detox Treatments
1. Unconventional Detox Treatments - Opportunities to disrupt the traditional detox industry by introducing unconventional and unique treatments.
2. Scientific Approach to Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities in combining fashion photography with scientific elements and experimentation.
3. Minimalistic and Elegant Fashion - Potential disruptions in the fashion industry by promoting simplistic, sultry, and elegant clothing.
1. Detox Centers - Disruption opportunities in detox centers by offering unconventional, science-based treatments.
2. Fashion Photography - Innovative possibilities in fashion photography by incorporating scientific concepts into editorial shoots.
3. Fashion Retail - Potential disruptions in the fashion retail industry by focusing on minimalistic, sultry, and elegant fashion lines.