A lot of photo shoots nowadays are centered around a modern theme, but this Vogue Turkey July 2013 editorial could easily act as the definition for contemporary.
Set amongst a series of fluid structures that are sleek yet inviting, the shoot stars model Elena Bartels whose androgynous look is perfect for the clean cut aesthetic of the images. Stylist Katie Mossman dresses her in equally sleek pieces like fitted dresses and skirts complete with ruffles to create some drama for an otherwise (almost too) put-together look. Elena's hair is also cut in a blunt bob with bangs to finish off the mod look of the shoot.
Take a look at this Vogue Turkey July 2013 series to get a glimpse of what modern really means.
Elena Bartels Stars in the Contemporary Vogue Turkey July 2013 Shoot
1. Contemporary Fashion Editorials - Opportunity to showcase modern and sleek fashion in a visually captivating way.
2. Androgynous Modeling - Chance to break traditional gender roles in the fashion industry and explore new concepts of beauty.
3. Clean Cut Aesthetic - Room for innovation in creating minimalistic yet impactful visuals.
1. Fashion Photography - Potential for photographers to experiment with contemporary themes and styles.
2. Fashion Design - Opportunity to design sleek and androgynous clothing for modern editorials.
3. Beauty and Hair Care - Possibility to create unique hairstyles and makeup looks that complement contemporary fashion.